Care Support Worker
Here at AJ we are celebrating after receiving ‘The Care Employer Award’ at the Greater Yorkshire and Humberside Care Awards. Better still, this means that we have been shortlisted for the national awards which take place during 2012.
Are you looking for a job that is rewarding and satisfying? Then you could be part of AJ Social Care’s team of Community Support Workers.
Where could I work?
We have contracts with Wakefield, Leeds and Doncaster Council. Therefore, we require Community Care Support Workers in
We are interested in hearing from experienced carers as well as people looking to start out in Social Care, to work for us on a permanent basis taking care of clients needs in their own homes, entailing personal care, household duties and other support such as delivery of medication. We offer full training and the opportunity to progress to Diploma level accreditation, all we ask is that you have the right attitude to make a difference to the lives of our service users.
We are looking for Community Support Workers to work between alternating shifts of 6am to 2pm and 3pm to 11pm either full-time over five days a week Monday-Sunday or part-time over the weekend.
If you would like to apply or find out more call our recruitment team now on 03305 552233 for an application pack. Disclosure expense will be met by yourself but will be repaid after 140 hours employment.
What are the benefits of working for AJ Community Care?
- Paid up to 40p per mile, uncapped
- FREE uniform
- Competitive rates of pay
- Incentive BONUS of £100 for being signed off on Induction
- Well trained, passionate staff are the key to the delivery of HIGH QUALITY home care
- Invested £300,000 in opening our City & Guilds registered training centre over 3 years
- All of our trainers are passionate about Social Care
- Training suite is modern, comfortable and well equipped
- Caroline (AJ Trainer) had input in writing the Skills for Care ‘knowledge sets’ used nationaly
- Training meets either Common Induction Standards, St Johns, or Centaur
- All AJ Community Care team members are given 7 days of FREE high quality training
- NVQ/Diplomas offered to all staff after 6 months AJ invest £1200 and a small investment from you
- On completion of an NVQ/Diploma you will receive a salary enhancement
- NVQ/Diploma nationally recognised and yours for life
So if you are interested in becoming part of the AJ Community Care team and making a difference in someones life, give us a call today on 03305 552233 or email Resource@ajsocialcare.co.uk today!
Social Care is a profession to be proud of!